Review Detail

I always thought the President was higher than a plain fed. judge; they are not the Supreme Court judges and he was in his CONSTITUTIONAL rights to do this JUST LIKE CARTER, CLINTON, BUSH AND OBAMA did. Those judges should be punished. They would never had done that to Obama. This is OUR president and he's protecting us. Maybe those judges are in sanctuary cities....against the law. maybe they have to be investigated. No fed. aide to those towns and states.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1  

Ordering 

Comments

Ordering 

Ruben De La Cruz Written by Ruben De La Cruz
March 18, 2017
If you always did think that the president is "above the judicial system" you were simply mistaking; that is why we have the "separation of powers", so the Judicial Branch (judges and the Supreme Court) and the Administrative Branch (the president and his administration), can act separetely and bring the "checks and balances" of our system. I am sure that you have heard before that "No one is above the law". Often times we see presidents as dictators, base on our own beliefs of our democratic system and sometimes we see judges as "bad arbitrators" who side with one political party or the other. The truth is, Judges must issue their judicial orders in accordance of the law (whether we like the outcome or not, (if we do not understand how that works is inmaterial just as the the other term that says tha "ignorance of the law is NOT an excuse to brake it" which I am almost sure that you have heard that being said al least once during your life time). The President of the United States make appointments for judges of the Supreme Court; yet, he cannot fire them like ha can fire heads of agencies he appoints as well and I could go on, but it will get more complicated as I go on. Read the US Constitution and, by the way, Hillsdale College offers the course (studying the Constitution and how it works) for free online. Take your time and study it; it will be worth your time and will give you a better uncderstanding on how things happen in our political system. Thank you for reading and I hope it will help you a bit to get rid of your frustation.

55°F

New York

Breezy

Humidity: 90%

Wind: 29 mph

• 25 Apr 2017 55°F 52°F
  • 26 Apr 2017 63°F 55°F
Don't Forget To Like BlabberBuzz