12 results - showing 1 - 10  
1 2  

Comments

1 2  
Ordering 

Rich Lang Written by Rich Lang
March 19, 2017
And you, sir, know that how, exactly? A personal friend of his, were you? Kept up with everything he did, right up to the end, did you? You sir, have NO knowledge of whether or not Chuck Berry had a personal relationship with his Lord and Saviour. None whatsoever. Your comment is tasteless, pointless, and ignorant.
Larry Reade Written by Larry Reade
March 19, 2017
Come on Richard. You know that he could have found Salvation the moment before he died or some days before or some weeks before or some years before. While you seem to find him repugnant doesn't mean that he did not allow Jesus into his heart when Christ knocked on his door for the last time. RIP, Mr Chuck Berry!
Patrica Reed Written by Patrica Reed
March 19, 2017
How do you know?
In reply to an earlier comment

Patrica Reed Written by Patrica Reed
March 19, 2017
He also could have accepted Christ at a much younger age.

Richard Donahue Written by Richard Donahue
March 19, 2017
Last updated:
March 19, 2017
And where is your proof that he received Christ? So your comments about me is useless, worthless, and ignorant

March 19, 2017
If that is true the whole Christian world would know about it. Show me or tell the Christian that led him to the Lord otherwise you are making a false assumptions.

March 19, 2017
How do you not know? Christianity is not done in secrecy

March 19, 2017
Last updated:
March 19, 2017
If that is true were is that report? If no one can back up any of these claims how will God view it? If you cant prove it to anybody on earth how is he or you can prove this to God?
Ron Walker Written by Ron Walker
March 20, 2017
The subject of your comment is of the utmost importance. The nature of your comment is that of ignorant judgement. The rebuttal comments, I was glad to see, were of a loving and honest nature. Your replies to the rebuttals seem to indicate that you've reached a comfortable plateau in your Christian walk and any further maturity is not likely to happen.
Whoever said this obviously does not know Jesus .... I am not this man's judge, only God is.
1 2  

71°F

New York

Partly Cloudy

Humidity: 79%

Wind: 7 mph

• 21 Aug 2017 85°F 70°F
  • 22 Aug 2017 87°F 74°F
Don't Forget To Like BlabberBuzz