Review Detail

(Updated: May 15, 2017)

Soooo Secret ... so why did the media run with it to destroy our relationships with our allies.??? (We know the answer).
I'm 79 and when I worked on projects having coded clearances (1960's through 80's)... a hint of a leak had the leaker and recipient in jail before they got home. I suspect their stay until release was not short or pleasant for sure.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2  

Ordering 

Comments

Ordering 

Harry Townsend Written by Harry Townsend
May 15, 2017
Hey Washington Post, There is nothing we could have given Russia that they didn't already know. Dumb asses!

William Von Huben Written by William Von Huben
May 15, 2017
Something is serious wrong with the story, Washington Post names McMaster as the source. McMaster says he was in the room and that is not what was said and there was no classified information mentioned. Now if Washington Post is right then McMaster is the leaker, if McMaster is right then Washington Post is writing FAKE NEWS and what is disturbing is they are out right lying and someone should be prosecuted and sent to jail. If that should happen I believe FAKE NEWS will stop because they know they are going to be prosecuted and it will be all over the other news sources who will keep away from that source.

61°F

New York

Cloudy

Humidity: 69%

Wind: 7 mph

• 24 May 2017 66°F 58°F
  • 25 May 2017 62°F 58°F
Don't Forget To Like BlabberBuzz