Review Detail

Look Who Just Got Caught With Russian Investments
Conservative News
by Leading    

It is time to Term Limit Congress; politics was never meant to be a career. If we flush out the hacks, we may once more have a vibrant Congress that might actually listen to the will of the people.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2  

Ordering 

Comments

Ordering 

Peter Mackness Written by Peter Mackness
May 19, 2017
I believe that the Blackrock fund is a fund used by thousands of investment firms worldwide, including Merry Lynch. My own pension fund is with Aegon, a highly respected UK corporation that also chooses to place funds in Blackrock too. When you choose to pick your own funds to invest in, you have scores of choices and usually you break this down into small percentages for each fund. You would have to have an awful lot of spare time on your hands to sift out funds that have any sort of investments in Russia or China, certainly not something even the "Great" Donald Gump Trump could figure. Blabber Buzz needs to concentrate on direct investments such as Trump has made via Russian oligarcs. I suspect most US pension funds have connections with Blackrock. Blabber Buzz is grasping at straws here. Nice try Blabber Buzz but the crook is still Gumpy boy.
In reply to an earlier comment

Doc Browning Written by Doc Browning
May 19, 2017
If a "straw" is accurate, it is reliable, in comparison to your "suspect", which reminds of similar conjectured "fairy tales" being used as propaganda against president Trump.

78°F

New York

Mostly Cloudy

Humidity: 57%

Wind: 18 mph

• 17 Aug 2017 80°F 68°F
  • 18 Aug 2017 81°F 73°F
Don't Forget To Like BlabberBuzz