Review Detail

One thing I agree with Trump on - the bombers are "evil losers".

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

5 results - showing 1 - 5  

Ordering 

Comments

Ordering 

Richard Donahue Written by Richard Donahue
May 23, 2017
Now I wonder are they going to protest against Trump for the ban
Bob menefee Written by Bob menefee
May 23, 2017
They are evil losers? Hell no WERE the Losers it's us that's being killed not the sons of wild dogs. Time there All deported to the Devils lands where the death is between each of them Not Us.
John Martin Written by John Martin
May 23, 2017
The blood of these young kids as well as all the other terror attacks are on the hands of the Globalist that brought them here in the first place. Islam has been fighting and killing each other since the beginning of time. They have brainwashed people into believing they will adapt to our way of life knowing full well they have no intention of changing. Send them all back. Let them keep fighting and killing each other as they have for centuries. We cannot change people that don't want to change and live in peace. I hate to say it but I hope this wakes up a lot of Democrats that live in a make believe world that we can all live together in this perfectly happy world. Thank God for Trump.
In reply to an earlier comment

Mary Muennig Written by Mary Muennig
May 23, 2017
Thank you very much; I appreciate you. I hope you have a better day.
Andrew doctor Written by Andrew doctor
May 23, 2017
Remember when the Israelis would pound the arabs after every terrosit attack and then raze their homes? Remember how the whole world criticized them?? Seems like they were the only ones who know how to deal with this scum. Once a POS territorIist is identified his entire family needs to be rounded up and deported, his political center, also called a mosque, needs to be bulldozed and the cleric deported. This is war... it's time to wake up and cut out this cancer. Thank god obama is gone. Germany needs to get rid of Merkel asap Wake up western cimvilaziation is under attack

82°F

New York

Partly Cloudy

Humidity: 40%

Wind: 14 mph

• 25 Jun 2017 84°F 69°F
  • 26 Jun 2017 80°F 65°F
Don't Forget To Like BlabberBuzz