Review Detail

And democrat's keep saying illegal alien's don't get welfare...??? Could the democrat's really be lying...???
But of course the illegal alien's get food stamps before American citizens in need...and they also get a voter registration card filled out to be a democrat voter at the same time they get the free food...nothing new!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

4 results - showing 1 - 4  

Ordering 

Comments

Ordering 

Robert Webster Written by Robert Webster
July 11, 2017
Ir any one here thinks it is so easy to get food stamps why do you not go to Social Services and try, the first thing you have to prove is citizenship, through a birth certificate or a Federal Mandated Driver License, which you have to have a Birth Certificate to get, this has been for 5 years now and the main thing is that most illegals work and support them selves including buying their own health insurance, most are used to living on $2 a day in their home country so that is one of the reasons that they can live so cheaply here. all deporting the illegals is doing is hurting the economy here is a few hundred links for you to see the truth, not the BS because a lot do not like the South of the Border being here.
http://search.xfinity.com/#web/Economic+cost+of+deporting+the+illegals
In reply to an earlier comment

Patrick Brady Written by Patrick Brady
July 11, 2017
Instead of finding links on the net, Try living in a border town and drive by the Welfare office.Try making a decent living or even get certain types of work. Oh get your fender crunched by an illegal, forget about insurance. Cops won't even ticket them, they'll just go back to Mexico until things cool down. I've watched them use the EBT card and get a car I could only dream of owning...... Then notice they have Mexican plates. Watch your child not get help from a teacher because the teacher is trying to make some non english speaking student understand the work. Go out and see the world, don't talk about a bunch of numbers on the internet. I live in it everyday.

Ronald Cleveland Written by Ronald Cleveland
July 11, 2017
I agree with Mr. Brady...I live in southern Ca. You go to the food stores & NO one speaks English but are pulling two carts with them and eight kids...and use their food stamp cards, eating better then I can! My sister has been run into twice...NO insurance no ticket the cops just tell them in Spanish, have a nice day...

Ronald Cleveland Written by Ronald Cleveland
July 11, 2017
So true.

77°F

New York

Partly Cloudy

Humidity: 57%

Wind: 7 mph

• 17 Aug 2017 80°F 68°F
  • 18 Aug 2017 81°F 73°F