Review Detail

Joe Scarborough announces he’s leaving the Republican Party
Conservative News
by Leading    

If you have ever watched this horrible show this is no surprise.....Joe Scarborough left the Republican Party a long time ago.....Mika wares the pants in that relationship.....This is the best thing that has happened to the Republican Party.....Good ridence....

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2  

Ordering 

Comments

Ordering 

Merridee Pavlenko Written by Merridee Pavlenko
July 12, 2017
It is time that people STOP all this stupidity, and learn art of communication. I hear insults all the time, if I thought they were true I would be hurt, as the TRUE hurts. There was a saying when I grew up Sticks and Stones can break my bones but names will never hurt me. Same can go with things people say. I had a wise daughter that told me at age 4 that she will never listen to anyone that yells, but if talked to like a person she would listen and take into consideration what was being said. Yes a 4 year old. Lots of homes have fighting, screaming, angry, if you are so frustrated with your own life your reactions will be different then if you are happy with your life and the same thing is said. GET a like Joe, I think to many of these congressmen, House and Senate members have been in office way to long that they have lost sight of the peoples needs that elected them, and want to look out for just themselves. Never mine the tweets stop reading them if they upset you. I am personally glad you left the republicans you haven't stood behind the president since he took office, in fact you are probably another one that has been bought off by a democrat. Glad your gone. It is sad that people can't work together never mind what party you are affiliated with look at what the challenge is that needs to be changed. DAH....Instead of people causing chaos and wasting tax payers money, put that money to GOOD use that benefits all instead of hurting our economy and budget more. I think the democrats have no COMMON SENSE America needs to be on there knees and REPENT and start PRAYING, that is the only hope we have.
In reply to an earlier comment

Virginia Hornibrook Written by Virginia Hornibrook
July 12, 2017
Good with a lair and stories teller like him we don't need him in the most wonderful party there is in the United States, he doesn't know what true reporting is so sad you can report the truth, all you can do is tell lies, so sad because President Trump is doing so may wonderful thing for this country but we'll never know because the media is doing nothing but see what they can do to discredit the President and his whole family,

71°F

New York

Heavy Rain

Humidity: 97%

Wind: 14 mph

• 23 Jul 2017 84°F 72°F
  • 24 Jul 2017 77°F 71°F
Don't Forget To Like BlabberBuzz