Review Detail

This is not good enough. DHS needs to be able to deport American Born Terrorists such as Muslim Extremist Linda Sarsour.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1  

Ordering 

Comments

Ordering 

William Carpenter Written by William Carpenter
July 15, 2017
Can't deport American born citizens. Deportation is intended for foreign born, US citizens are not included in this. It is unfortunate that as long as they just talk, which is a protected right, there is nothing legally that can be done, unless they are making specific threats against certain protected individuals. Making threats can be punishable, assuming that district attorneys, or United States Attorneys, will prosecute them. If they actually do a terrorist act, again, they cannot be deported, but they should be locked up and the key thrown away. They could be offered the possibility of renouncing their American Citizenship (if legal), and accept movement to another country to avoid incarceration or a minimal sentence. Not being a lawyer, I don't know if this can be done given our laws and constitution, but if it can be, then I propose that this is an alternative to get rid of the undesirable citizens who despise our country/way of life and work to overthrow it, a case of treason in my book.

77°F

New York

Mostly Cloudy

Humidity: 73%

Wind: 11 mph

• 26 Sep 2017 80°F 67°F
  • 27 Sep 2017 83°F 70°F
Don't Forget To Like BlabberBuzz