Review Detail

Let's clarify terms
. Nationalists: We the taxpaying patriots of USA who cheer at the thought to MAGA.
. Globalists: Are the establishment which is the shadow government directed by a cartel of International and Big Bankers who control us (our country) as a legal corporation. This cartel also controls the NWO via the UN, One World Bank, IMF and their international laws which emanate from the headquarters in Brussels and foreign based banks.
. I cannot think of any agency or department recently established or expanded by the 'Establishment' that benefits “We the People”. These entities use our taxpayer funds for their corporate research/studies to only benefit themselves or create barriers for competition [E.G. limit new medicine or product approvals while hiding proof to continue their use of harmful but profitable ones].
. Within Establishment leadership, many are secretly entrapped by or members to Skull and Bones, Bilderberg, Illuminati, Bohemian Grove, … and I cannot identify one with a Biblical world view. In 2012 the DNC eliminated and denounced all mention of or references to God.
. Please pray and also thank God for answering our election prayers.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1  

Ordering 

Comments

Ordering 

debra shawver Written by debra shawver
July 16, 2017
Gene, I could not agree with you more......trouble is...is there are LOTS of stupid Americans that have been brainwashed over the years and think this crap is OK...why they vehemently hate President Trump and we deplorables......the ONLY way I have made inroads with this group...esp. snowflakes millenials is one on one...and re-educate them. If we ALL do this...then and only then can we wake them up to the disaster we are headed for and try to avert it. I am for firing every single hold over from billy boy clinton and bush Sr on.....all of them one worlder's.

79°F

New York

Breezy

Humidity: 61%

Wind: 25 mph

• 20 Sep 2017 80°F 70°F
  • 21 Sep 2017 82°F 69°F
Don't Forget To Like BlabberBuzz