Review Detail

On a Scale of 1-10, How ANGRY Are You At Republicans?
Conservative News
by Story3    

I hope McCain dies a slow HORRIBLE PAINFUL death!! I am also fed up with these Politicians on BOTH sides that want to back Sessions over Trump for the simple reason that they know Sessions will NEVER prosecute a fellow Politician!! Lindsay Graham needs to shut the F up about it!!! He already stated he is running on 100 percent legalizing ALL Criminal Illegal Aliens!! Get these POS Politicians like him and Manchin from WV OUT!!!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2  

Ordering 

Comments

Ordering 

Roberto Benitez Written by Roberto Benitez
July 31, 2017
Well, it'd seem you're not a Christian nor are you an American patriot. I'll bet you never even have served this country. However, would you like to show some cojones and kill some politicians you have such animus for? Watch out what you hope for. Karma can be brutal.

By the way, post your proof where either McCain or Graham said they were 100% in favor of legalizing CRIMINAL (those who had committed felonies while here illegally) illegal aliens.
Jackson Brannon Written by Jackson Brannon
July 31, 2017
Roberto, what years did you serve?? I DIS serve my country in Desert storm!!! NcCain DID rat out officers while sitting in his motel like room in a POW camp!!! Also you had better listen to Lindsay Grahams speech on Saturday the 21st when he stated if you do not like Illegal Immigrants and dreamers you had better not vote for me because I am going to make sure they stay!!! An ILLEGAL criminal IS a criminal!! You may believe that in this country we can pick and choose what laws we want to obey but that says it all about you doesn't it!!!! As for Arizona, why do you think they call it a sanctuary STATE!!! Also if McCaine was such a great hero WHY was it his home state that was caught letting the VA MURDER Veterans??? But then you didn't have a problem with that did you!!! Yep, figured you out !!! Libturd POS!!!

81°F

New York

Cloudy

Humidity: 87%

Wind: 14 mph

• 18 Aug 2017 81°F 73°F
  • 19 Aug 2017 86°F 74°F
Don't Forget To Like BlabberBuzz