Review Detail

Transgender military members sue over Trump military ban
Conservative News
by Breaking    

As a previously commissioned officer, I would not want a person who can't tell his sex by looking in between their legs or who is disgruntle with how "God has wonderfully created" them to fly or maintain a $150,000,000 plane, be my protector during a close-in search-destroy mission or share my sleeping quarters.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1  

Ordering 

Comments

Ordering 

Robert Webster Written by Robert Webster
August 10, 2017
As a previously commissioned officer Bird Col I never in my 26 years questioned anyone about their sexuality I had a Gay athiest Major who worked for me was respected by all the men because he put his life on the line many many times to cover for men under attack. There have been Gay and Transgender in the Military since there was a military, look at during the Civil war how many women dressed as men and enlisted as men and fought right alongside of men in battle. I do think a lot of individuals here are worried about their sexuality, at least a gay or Transgender knows who they want to be, and according to the majority of mental health workers neither being Gay or Transgender is a mental problem they area mentally capable as anyone else who is considered normal.

75°F

New York

Sunny

Humidity: 59%

Wind: 14 mph

• 20 Aug 2017 83°F 69°F
  • 21 Aug 2017 86°F 70°F
Don't Forget To Like BlabberBuzz