"Seth Connell reports that President Trump told special prosecutor Robert Mueller that he should remain out of business and financial transactions that were not related to the Russia probe. But just this morning, Mueller went ahead and did exactly that."
No, he did NOT do exactly that ("remain out of" unrelated business dealings): he did exactly the opposite.
The issue is not that Trump sold property to Russians but that he sold them at highly inflated prices and with characters linked to Russian mobs for the purpose of money laundering.
USAtoday reported: "The president and his companies have been linked to at least 10 wealthy former Soviet businessmen with alleged ties to criminal organizations or money laundering.
• A member of the firm that developed the Trump SoHo Hotel in New York is a twice-convicted felon who spent a year in prison for stabbing a man and later scouted for Trump investments in Russia.
• An investor in the SoHo project was accused by Belgian authorities in 2011 in a $55 million money-laundering scheme.
• Three owners of Trump condos in Florida and Manhattan were accused in federal indictments of belonging to a Russian-American organized crime group and working for a major international crime boss based in Russia.
Finding work shouldn’t be work
Sponsored by The Job Network
• A former mayor from Kazakhstan was accused in a federal lawsuit filed in Los Angeles in 2014 of hiding millions of dollars looted from his city, some of which was spent on three Trump SoHo units.
• A Ukrainian owner of two Trump condos in Florida was indicted in a money-laundering scheme involving a former prime minister of Ukraine."
This article is not only badly written but commits the worst lie of all, the lie of omission. Trump is in deep shit,and pretending the smell is not overpowering does not eliminate it but only makes the attempts to mock the allegations seem more plausible.
Wind: 18 mph