Review Detail

Hillary Clinton Is Back in the News – As a Lay Preacher?
Conservative News
by story2    

I am not saying Hitlery is not able to be a preacher but given her behavior I have serious doubt as to her ability to teach anyone about Christ. She has done many vile things over the last 40 years or more. She blamed a 13 year old for her(the 13 year old's) rape by a man in his 30's. She admitted she was responsible for the MURDERof 4 Americans in Libya. She LIED and CHEATED her way to the top of Democratic Party's ticket. She blackmailed people and conned them as well with her fake Charity which she even stole from to pay for her daughter's wedding( overly extravagant weddding at that I mean 3 million is a bit much). She covered up the murder of what was supposed to be a very close and dear friend(Vince Foster) and has many questionable deaths around about her. Anyone who has proof of her Crimes seem to kill themselves right before exposing her as the CROOK she is. So while I pray she gets right with GOD I have my doubts that she has or will. Her pastor which claimed her loss of the election was like Christ's crucifiction and resurrection he either failed badly in Divity School as Gore did or he has NEVER read the BIBLE(AV1611 King James Version) and knows NOTHING about GOD or his SON the LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST. Which is a sad thing because those under him will meet an eternity of pain and misery because of him LYING to them. I pray that both of them find CHRIST before it is to late. Both for their sake and that of those they are currently deceiving.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1  

Ordering 

Comments

Ordering 

John Beam Written by John Beam
August 12, 2017
Jesse, I think that the most basic evidence towards Mrs. Clinton's gross criminality is the long trail of dead human beings that have been left in her's and her husbands wake. The dank, dark evil of this couple is probably even distasteful to Lucifer himself. God help the people (anyone) with any association whatsoever with the Clintons. They are a circle as one mentioned in Dante's Inferno.

77°F

New York

Clear

Humidity: 54%

Wind: 4 mph

• 20 Aug 2017 84°F 69°F
  • 21 Aug 2017 85°F 70°F
Don't Forget To Like BlabberBuzz