Review Detail

Iran lawmakers vote to boost spending on missile program
Conservative News
by Breaking    

Iran's Parliament did not chant "Death to America" but some members did. Death to America means an end to the US oppression of Iran, which started when the CIA helped overthrow the popular elected President and replaced him with a brutal dictator. The latest threats from Trump have emboldened the hardliners in Tehran, and so they have committed 500 million (1/2 of 1% of US total defense spending) to improving their ability to defend their country, as is their right.

The money returned to Iran was their own money, and in fact they only got a small portion of what it was worth, adjusted for the compound interest it was drawing while seized by the US.

Current hostility (Trump calls John Bolton who is calling for bombing Iran a "good man with good ideas" and considered him for Secy of State) has weakened the moderates who want good relations with the US and strengthened the hand of the hardliners. Stupid!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2  

Ordering 

Comments

Ordering 

debra shawver Written by debra shawver
August 13, 2017
And you are a fool ruff.....I truly hope your home and that of your family is the one hit 1st...as for me and mine we are prepping for the fallout of you anti-American liberals policies....king o and all his band of thugs/marxist/commies are traitors to our Constitutional Republic...we are NOT a democracy.
In reply to an earlier comment

Dale Ruff Written by Dale Ruff
August 13, 2017
You are truly ugly and sadistic. By what madness do you think Iran could hit my home and by what logic. Iran showed in the deal to have sanctions removed and their money, in part returned, for giving up possibility of beginning a nuclear weapons program (which both the CIA and Mossad said they had not) they want good relations and an end to hostility. Your paranoid and irrational opinion is what is emboldening the hardliners and undermining those who want positive relations.

Iran's missile system is purely defensive, and no one can blamed them for responding to US threats by improving it. They have no nukes, the US has 8000, with some circling Iran right now. The idea they would attack the US is really stupid.

77°F

New York

Clear

Humidity: 54%

Wind: 4 mph

• 20 Aug 2017 84°F 69°F
  • 21 Aug 2017 85°F 70°F
Don't Forget To Like BlabberBuzz