Review Detail

Report: Obama won’t sit idly by if Trump ends DACA
Conservative Blabber
by Breaking    

Well MR. Obama (notice I didn't say President, that is because he isn't the President, Donald J. Trump is the President), there is nothing that you can do to stop the President from ending DACA. Because MR Obama, you did not handle it the way you should have. If you had, you would have gone to Congress. But you knew that Congress would NEVER agree to it, because it is against our constitution! You can not let people break the law and then reward them for it.Speaking of the "rule of law" did anyone else see that letter that supposedly Obama wrote to President Trump? Where is went on and on about following the rule of law, and the constitution? WOW what a HYPOCRITE he is! I am not sure that Obama ever even read the Constitution, let alone followed it. If I were President Trump, I would say "Bring it on Obama - let's talk about the Constitution and the rule of law"!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3  

Ordering 

Comments

Ordering 

Robert Webster Written by Robert Webster
September 04, 2017
Some still beating a dead horse, Obama was checked out the same as Trump was checked out by intelligence communities and FBI that was under Bush, and found to fully authorized to be President.
There are some that do not think a person other than White is authorized to be a President.
If Trump does end DACA, I do think the Party will pay at the polls, when a majority of the Population and Congress want it to stay, in fact a majority of the Population want the illegals to stay who have not convicted of a Felony in this country. Those that think Trump is great are in a very small minority, being less than 40% approve of Trumps policies. Government is not a business and cannot be run like one. Trump should get it through his head and he might make a good President.
In reply to an earlier comment

Joseph R. Davis Written by Joseph R. Davis
September 05, 2017
Trump has too much baggage to ever make a good politician. And the Russian Connection is the biggest piece of impedimenta he's dragging around.
Jackson Brannon Written by Jackson Brannon
September 10, 2017
Ol Retard Robbie, still cannot read english!!! SHE said Odummy is not the President President Trump is !!! RETARD Robbie does not understand who the President is now!! He obviously is wondering what his Butt is Hurting from!!! She never sid anything about his Birth certificate so why is Retard Robbie whining!! Also the Majority of Demonrat Libturds want the DACA NOT of America and this coes from a CBS Poll!!

75°F

New York

Breezy

Humidity: 40%

Wind: 25 mph

• 22 Sep 2017 80°F 66°F
  • 23 Sep 2017 84°F 67°F
Don't Forget To Like BlabberBuzz