Review Detail

The DACA folks aren't the real problem. The real problem is both the narcotraficantes and coyotes on the border and the unknown number of illegados we have in the USA. (I don't see many DACA folks causing trouble.) If you build the wall and go with Open/Controlled Immigration (like Ellis Island), the Dreamers become a non-issue.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3  

Ordering 

Comments

Ordering 

Floyd J Hardee Written by Floyd J Hardee
September 06, 2017
Let the Liberals have the illegals. Make them support them, and pay for any damage done when they break the law. Put a special tax on all Liberals, and Democrats, and listen to them howl. You see they want us to pay for everything....including their stupidity!
In reply to an earlier comment

Eric J. Martindale Written by Eric J. Martindale
September 06, 2017
Yes, but then I want the wall to cut North at California.
Danny Stone Written by Danny Stone
September 06, 2017
Seems to me liberals are fine with laws or wit out laws as long as they get their desired outcome.
Liberals lost the election and hate Trump and have turned their head away from civility and exposed every Marxist bone in their body.
Now we have again all liberal run states ready to blame Trump for forcing congress to do their job. Obama instead of trying to change established immigration laws did what every good liberal does ignore the law and act as if it was never there. The problem today is the liberals in government who believe that laws and the constitution are only good if it works in benefit for them.

75°F

New York

Breezy

Humidity: 40%

Wind: 25 mph

• 22 Sep 2017 80°F 66°F
  • 23 Sep 2017 84°F 67°F
Don't Forget To Like BlabberBuzz