Review Detail

(Updated: September 06, 2017)

To protest the National Anthem, for whatever reason, is to protest the American way of life.
It you football players have a problem with this country you are MORE THAN WELCOME to go to ANY other country in the world and play football for them.
This IS America and it may not be perfect, but just because the POTUS for the last 8 years before Trump didn't abide by ANY American laws does NOT give you the right to disrespect the very FLAG that "gives you the RIGHT" to play a game and make MILLIONS of dollars on the backs of American workers, military and police that PAY YOUR SALARIES.
Because WITHOUT those very American fans that PAY to see you "play a game" and pay your sponsors for their products that PAY YOUR SALARY and extras, YOU GOT NOTHING.
KEEP IT UP AND THAT IS WHAT YOU WILL HAVE.
Last year one player cost you 26% of your viewers, and so far this year I am sure the viewing public has dropped even more. I, for one, am fed up with the NFL becoming a political platform and since I served in Viet Nam and am a DAV, I choose NOT to watch ANYONE disrespect a FLAG that I served and became disabled for so good by NFL, NBA, and ANY other American sports team or league that disrespects MY flag.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Comments

Ordering 

75°F

New York

Breezy

Humidity: 40%

Wind: 25 mph

• 22 Sep 2017 80°F 66°F
  • 23 Sep 2017 84°F 67°F