Review Detail

Japan plans mass evacuations as NK nuke fears grow
Conservative News
by Breaking    

Thank you Donald Trump, for shooting off your big mouth every time Dear Leader shoots off a missile in the direction of the moon. The little fat fellow STILL hasn't hit anything other than water. And the Big Bad Blowhard in the White Supremacy House, has to play the tough guy, and BOOM! There goes another missile, and the Japanese go crazy. And Trump's Generals have told him it's a bad idea to shoot at N. Korea, so you can guess what Trump is going to do. That's right, he's going to shoot at N. Korea.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

10 results - showing 1 - 10  

Ordering 

Comments

Ordering 

Larry Cowden Written by Larry Cowden
September 09, 2017
Since he is so Dear to you, haul your ass over there now and hang out with the Fat Baby and his group. Most ignorance sprouts from the mouths of liberals that haven't got a clue to the military and realities of warfare. And don't come back!
Brad Stewart Written by Brad Stewart
September 09, 2017
Hey, Davis ! Did your Mother have any kids that lived ?
In reply to an earlier comment

debra shawver Written by debra shawver
September 10, 2017
Davis...are you really that brainwashed and moronic???? Yes, you must be....

Joseph R. Davis Written by Joseph R. Davis
September 10, 2017
I'm a moderate Republican, you dumb m****r-f****r, and if you had half a brain, you wouldn't be babbling about what a wonderful idea it is to bomb the hell out of N. Korea, considering that thousands of AMERICANS would die. But that's okay with YOU, isn't it? You think you're safe, sitting in some place like Buhm Phuck, Iowa. But maybe, just maybe, Dear Leader has one missile that can hit mid-America. Of course, our Supreme Leader won't be in the White Supremacy House, oh no! Trump will be in some UNDISCLOSED LOCATION, safe with his family, while you and yours will be suffering the TRIBULATIONS. And I've got news for you, Jack. There ain't gonna be no RAPTURE to save you.

September 10, 2017
Hey, Brad. Is that really YOU, in the picture? Wearing that stupid f*****g COW...BOY hat?

September 10, 2017
What say, Daisy Mae? Haz you gots dem cows milked dis mornin'? An' dat butteh churned?

Robert Webster Written by Robert Webster
September 10, 2017
Larry Cowden
That is exactly why there are so many unneeded markers of young military types in Arlington and acros the country and world, just to show who is boss, I spent 26 years as a military officer and know what war is like a horrible mess created by few politicians who are real kick ass persons, most have never experienced the horrors of war, they may have been in the military but only about 12% will have experienced the true horrors of war, when you are picking up the pieces of a good friend and putting them in a pile so all of him can go home, or trying to keep those new troops alive long enough to do some damage to the so called enemy.
This is all so the Military Industrial complex can get filthy rich by charging up to 10 times the cost of a piece of equipment that in most cases does not function as guaranteed.
What has NK done so bad to be punished by the USA, which has been trying to do that since the Korean Conflict back in the 1950s, just because we did not win in Korea, and our President at the time had no wish to start a war with China, which is what Trump will do if he invades or bombs NK.
HAVE A GOOD DAY

September 10, 2017
I'm sorry. Iz "cows" spelled wid' a "z" or did I gits it right?

September 10, 2017
Last updated:
September 10, 2017
Apologies to those who may have been offended, when I referred to the false doctrine of "rapture."

September 10, 2017
I must apologize again. I've forgotten exactly which " dumb m****r-f****r" I was referring to. It had to be one of three things, (1) calling me a "commie," or (2) calling me a "libtard," or (3) insulting my mother. Of course, it could have been all three, since the Blabber Buzz resident bog-trotter occasionally waxes prolific in assorted and sundry pejoratives.

73°F

New York

Mostly Cloudy

Humidity: 73%

Wind: 18 mph

• 21 Sep 2017 82°F 70°F
  • 22 Sep 2017 79°F 65°F
Don't Forget To Like BlabberBuzz