Review Detail

Get Ready for Michelle Obama 2020
Conservative News
by Breaking    
(Updated: September 10, 2017)

That would mean that Barack was the first Arab in the White House and Micheal would be the first black in the White House. Unfortunately, it's unlikely that there will be any money left in the US treasury to fund their next spending spree. Maybe the campaign slogan should be "I fixed your school lunches and now I can fix America".

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

5 results - showing 1 - 5  

Ordering 

Comments

Ordering 

Virginia Hornibrook Written by Virginia Hornibrook
September 10, 2017
Oh hell no one crooked Obama In the White House was enough, she's to stupid to run this country she'll bring more illegals into the United States just like her idiot husband did, he ruined the United States and Trump has to bring us back to where our country belongs, they've stole enough money from our country along with the Clinton's, people don't be stupid enough to vote this idiot into out White House, send them both back Kenya where her husband was born and is not a citizen of the United States. Go Trump Go
William Carpenter Written by William Carpenter
September 10, 2017
He can't run again, so this is his next best thing. What a sad state of affairs if this lunacy were to actually come about.
In reply to an earlier comment

Deplorable Lanie Written by Deplorable Lanie
September 10, 2017
We need to make sure it doesn't!!! I am sick to my stomach just thinking about it. She would be worse than HilLIARy (If that is possible).
Magoo Lew Written by Magoo Lew
September 10, 2017
No way. We aren't going to have no phucking democrat in office for a long time. Especially an Obama or a Clinton. HELL no.
Merle Dickey Written by Merle Dickey
September 11, 2017
I will be sure to start saving my rotten tomatoes in case she/he has the balls to run. why would we want another country hater in ? Are the liberals really that stupid? She would gee the black women vote for sure . She is a liar , a USA hater , hates anyone who isn't black(racist) according to her retired security man, has lost her law license ( along with Valerie Jarrett, Obama, Bill and Hillary Clinton) See the the theme going there . Shudders !!!!

73°F

New York

Mostly Cloudy

Humidity: 73%

Wind: 18 mph

• 21 Sep 2017 82°F 70°F
  • 22 Sep 2017 79°F 65°F
Don't Forget To Like BlabberBuzz