Review Detail

Trump Takes Travel Order back to SCOTUS
Conservative News
by Breaking    

Just goes to show that the democrat party liberal's are firmly in control....You can thank the liberal RINO's for that, as evermore ISIS fighter's pour into this country...
Did you see the story of ISIS stealing 10,000 blank Syrian passports...??? And the 9th circuit court is letting them into the country! So when ISIS starts to chopping off heads don't Blame Trump, blame the useful idiots that vote democrat!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3  

Ordering 

Comments

Ordering 

William Carpenter Written by William Carpenter
September 11, 2017
Maybe its time for the Supreme Court to take some more affirmative action regarding the 9th circuit. Don't know if its possible, but if so, they should issue a censure of the 9th court. If there are any stronger actions they can take, then they should consider doing so. The 9th is one of the most overturned circuit appeals courts in the country. Its obvious they are trying to make law rather than interpret it and the constitution.
In reply to an earlier comment

Ronald Cleveland Written by Ronald Cleveland
September 11, 2017
I agree...they should be kicked out as judges and the 9th circuit dissolved.
In reply to an earlier comment

Rod Ama Written by Rod Ama
September 11, 2017
I thought I had read that while the 9th Circus judges have life time appointments that does not mean it has to be in the 9th District, they could be reassigned, say one to some new far remote section of Alaska that covers only that portion of Alaska inhabited by Muslims, another to the new 99th Circuit that covers a full square mile of Death Valley etc.

71°F

New York

Breezy

Humidity: 79%

Wind: 25 mph

• 20 Sep 2017 79°F 68°F
  • 21 Sep 2017 82°F 68°F
Don't Forget To Like BlabberBuzz