Review Detail

(Updated: September 12, 2017)

Well, they're PARTLY right. Illegals are holding AMERICAN jobs. BUT...the jobs are at the BOTTOM of the jobs-ladder. Jobs that LeeRoy and Daisy Mae wouldn't touch with a TEN-FOOT POLE. Jobs in the snow, rain, cold, heat, and mud. Jobs that require HARD work. So don't try to tell me that there's a line of white boys, eagerly awaiting their opportunity to push a shovel or swing a pick, if the illegals disappear.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3  

Ordering 

Comments

Ordering 

Brad Stewart Written by Brad Stewart
September 12, 2017
Wrong again, Davis.
Jim Schwindt Written by Jim Schwindt
September 12, 2017
When the bracero program was ended in the 1960s, it was a terrible hit for the agriculture industry; and in particular fresh fruit and vegetable farmers. They couldn't get domestic workers to pick lemons and oranges. And the fruit and table grape farmers in the central valley of California suffered terribly.
Just because 50% or more of the "working class" believe that undocumented workers are taking their jobs doesn't make it so. On a parallel, just because most republicans don't believe in climate change doesn't mean that they're right. Witness the increasing magnitude of hurricanes and wild fires. All because the oceans are warming up and that is the engine that creates stronger hurricanes. I live in Montana and we've lost more than one million acres to wild fires this year....because of drought in our state. Other states are suffering the same fate. Warmer oceans change weather patterns dramatically and, as a nation, we're experiencing the result of said weather patterns.
Joseph Davis is spot on with his comment. To Brad Stewart: Would you pick lemons or oranges or peaches for a living? I thought not. Tell us why you thing J.Davis is wrong. Don't just flap your fingers on your keyboard. Give us some proven and well informed information why you think J. Davis is wrong. Ahh. I thought so there too. You can't.
Jackson Brannon Written by Jackson Brannon
September 12, 2017
So the jobs they were taking at Ground Zero and were admittedly using FAKE SSI numbers to do it as well as on our Federal Military bases are just low paying jobs??? What a bunch of lies from a habitual lying POS Libturd!!!

73°F

New York

Mostly Clear

Humidity: 52%

Wind: 18 mph

• 23 Sep 2017 85°F 67°F
  • 24 Sep 2017 89°F 69°F
Don't Forget To Like BlabberBuzz