Review Detail

(Updated: September 13, 2017)

I guess that they assume that white people dont watch sports. Why is black superiority and bashing of Christians tolerated? Those that hate God Almighty are protected and the Christian white people that fought and defeated slavery are called white racists. Muslems who worship satan and kill for him are to be protected?? Up is down, good is evil, and wrong is right?

America: the floods so far are only the beginning. God's wrath will be poured out. Please turn to the One True God now while it is day and to the only Redeemer, His Son and King of Kings.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2  

Ordering 

Comments

Ordering 

Larry Reade Written by Larry Reade
September 14, 2017
Good is considered Evil & Evil is considered Good. A sure sign of the end times, my friend.
In reply to an earlier comment

Antone Written by Antone
September 14, 2017
Last updated:
September 14, 2017
Yes Larry. We are in the beginning of Sorrows. I believe we will see devastating earthquakes in the USA soon and California, Oregon, Washington State, the Eastern Atlantic Coast, the remaing Gulf States and the entire Mississippi Delta will see a lot of seawater and death. At least California will finally secede from the Union and in large part join the Pacific basin.

There will be a new Island off the East Coast and much of New York and other big East Coast cities will be washed clean. Afterwards, the rocks begin falling. Then comes Jacobs trouble. The CIA (online) predicts USA population at circa 50 million by 2025. Not in news but available online. Curious?

73°F

New York

Mostly Clear

Humidity: 52%

Wind: 18 mph

• 23 Sep 2017 85°F 67°F
  • 24 Sep 2017 89°F 69°F
Don't Forget To Like BlabberBuzz