Review Detail

Rosie's birthday - Born Mar 21, 1962 - Send her a birthday card saying how glad you are that she was born and suggest the same right to others who want the same chance?

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

4 results - showing 1 - 4  

Ordering 

Comments

Ordering 

Bob Waldman Written by Bob Waldman
February 28, 2017
While I appreciate your sentiments and fully realize how emotional this issue can be, I have from day one fully supported Roe v Wade and a woman's right to choose. I take strong issue with the emotionally charged and largely untrue allegations made by the anti-abortion activists. I have seen them up close and personal and find them totally reprehensible.
Norman Erwin Written by Norman Erwin
February 28, 2017
I don't consider myself an activist. This is an issue I have struggled with all my life, never sure of what side to be on. I guess now at the age of 70 I felt I should make up my mind before it becomes totally ineffective. I do believe strongly in a women's right to choose. I also do think that at some point along the semester trail, there is point where an abortion becomes an obvious act of murder. So educate me, are partial birth abortions a myth or a reality?
Sharon Tomalavage Written by Sharon Tomalavage
February 28, 2017
Amen to that. Liberals always say that republicans want to interfere with what they do with their bodies, however it is liberals (thru Roe v Wade) that brought government into this by passing a disgusting law that never should have seen the light of day. This "right" to abortion is nowhere in the Constitution and here's why-because our Forefathers never believed that government had the right to support in assisting the woman with taking an innocent life. Do the liberals really believe that the Framers of the Constitution didn't "KNOW" women were getting abortions? Of course they did, but they also knew one More thing, that ANY assistance in destroying an innocent life should Never be in the Constitution or anywhere else. So the next time a pro-abortion woman starts to whine about being prevented from doing whatever with her body, just tell her, "No, we aren't against it, we just don't want it Legal because taking any life (except for self defense) is not legal, so why should abortion be any different? (Trying to hit them with the moral issue of "once Life is started, it should continue" doesn't do anything for the majority of them as they are not believers in God.
In reply to an earlier comment

Sharon Tomalavage Written by Sharon Tomalavage
February 28, 2017
Sir, I believe you are confused. You state that at a later trimester, the act of abortion becomes murder (obviously) but why designate the later trimester? A life has BEGUN from the moment of conception and the ONLY difference is size and growing organs. Using your analogy, would you then say that a 5 year old is more of a Life than a week old newborn? If we are going to determine who lives and who dies based on stages of life, then perhaps the very young and very old should be chosen to be destroyed, after all if we can use "trimesters" to determine who is worthy of being saved, can we not some day, use different criteria of (being too old and outliving one's usefulness) or being "only a newborn who depends solely on others for survival". I mean where does this judgment begin? And if we ARE going to judge, shouldn't it be uniform as in "the beginning of Life" after all, we ALL started the same way--at conception in our Mother's womb.

61°F

New York

Cloudy

Humidity: 99%

Wind: 4 mph

• 22 May 2017 62°F 55°F
  • 23 May 2017 72°F 59°F
Don't Forget To Like BlabberBuzz